Designed to help organisations support their teams, Foundations, (formerly Evermind), enables people to take care of their mental wellbeing on their own terms, in a way that’s cost-effective.
Our practical tools and evidence-based activities are created by mental health experts to help people deal with day-to-day stress and build resilience from their smartphones. An internal study showed people were able to reduce their stress (measured using the Perceived Stress Scale) in just two weeks.
Foundations is a wellness device and has not been reviewed or cleared by the FDA.
It really has made me feel less stressed. It's helped me take a look at how I deal and think about things.
- Diverse activities for mental wellbeing based on CBT, positive psychology and mindfulness.
- Specialised modules designed to help users sleep, manage anxious thoughts and unwind.
- A personalised user experience to sustain engagement and improve effectiveness.
Each year, 57% of people in the US with a mental illness do not receive any treatment. With Mindset, providers can expand their reach and offer additional support to patients outside of scheduled sessions.
Designed for people with depression or anxiety, Mindset offers an eight-step program based on the principles of CBT. Individuals work through exercises to better understand and manage their mental state while providers are able to track their progress through an integrated dashboard.
Mindset is a wellness device and has not been cleared or reviewed by the FDA.
It’s important to eliminate the taboo around depression. You can get help and get better.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant program individuals can access anywhere, anytime
- Streamlined dashboard to help providers manage patients and prioritise care
- Eight-step program with chat-based support, educational content and exercises
Combining clinically validated therapy with app-based personal support, Perspectives is being developed to provide guided cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) with coaching support to patients across a range of disorders.
Following years of collaboration with MGH, Perspectives is in a pivotal clinical trial for FDA clearance as a digital therapeutic for Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD).
A work in progress, Perspectives is not in commercial distribution in the US.
The table has turned, permanently - the good takeaways are staying with me.
- Targeted interventions for disorders such as Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
- Digital, HIPAA-compliant therapy tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
- In-app coaching function to facilitate low-effort encouragement and accountability when people need it most.
Busy clinicians cannot evaluate all the indicators of potential crises, all the time. Yet episodes of mental health crises show no signs of slowing down—worldwide, every 40 seconds someone dies by suicide and up to 80% of patients relapse following treatment for psychosis and schizophrenia.
These episodes of mental crises are preventable, but many patients slip through the cracks. Foresight’s AI-enabled mental health crisis prediction model alerts providers so they can offer patients the support they need when they need it.
A work in progress, Foresight is not in commercial distribution in the US.
The tool is useful in flagging up people who need help that have gone missed or unnoticed or haven’t made contact themselves before going into crisis.
- Assigned clinical teams can collaborate to prioritise patients and decide on appropriate interventions with ordered risk ranking.
- Individual clinicians can see attributes contributing to risk ranking, filter cases by care level and mark follow-up actions.
- Designed to detect more than ½ of crises, our AI/Machine learning model helps avoid false positives with thresholds determined by clinicians.